Sunday, September 1, 2013

MISTER UNO-R 2013 HIGH SCHOOL — Vincent Luis Villaflor





OFFICIAL PAGEANT PHOTO
To vote for Vincent, click the link and follow the mechanics: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJourney


RANDOM FACTS

Name: VINCENT LUIS VILLAFLOR

Age: 16 years old

Hometown: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

Course: Fourth Year High School

Department: High School

Country Representing: India

Previous Pageant Title/s:

Tolentine Missosology Ranking:

Mister UNO-R 2013 Placement:


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Motto:

"There is no failure in failing but in failing to try."

Describe yourself:

 I am witty, jolly, and open-minded. I am also optimistic like Spongebob Squarepants.

What does it mean to be a UNO-Rian?

Being a UNO-Rian means a lot to me because this University transformed me from a clueless little individual into an ideal person I am right now.

 What is your greatest achievement?

At this point of time, my greatest achievement is when I got chosen to represent the High School Department in Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013.

If there is one event in your life that you want to change, what would it be? Why?

 I don't want to change anything because everything happens for a reason.

How does it feel representing your college to the prestigious Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013 Pageant?

I am overwhelmed by the trust and confidence the High School Department put unto me.

What are your preparations for this pageant?

I don't need that much preparation because if you're destined to win, then so be it.

Among the candidates, who do you think is your best competitor?

 I think that my best competitor is myself because the moment I overcome myself, I can overcome anyone, and even everyone.

What or who motivated to win this pageant?

The High School Department and my family motivated me because they are always at my side in every step I take and in every move I make.

What do you think is the relevance/importance of Mister/Miss UNO-R to the academic community?

The importance of Mister/Miss UNO-R is to boost up a person's self-esteem which is a big factor for a person to excel academically.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy?

My personal advocacy is to be a good child of God and to set an example to others.

Why should you be crowned Mister/Mister UNO-R 2013?

I should be crowned Mister UNO-R 2013 because of the uniqueness I possess that makes me stand out from others.

Despite the natural calamities happening in our country, how can you say that it's still more fun in the Philippines?

I can say that it is still more fun in the Philippines despite the natural calamities happening in our country by being optimistic enough because this positive attitude of ours made us Filipinos. We always face our problems with hope and optimism.

 Photo Credits: Vincent’s Facebook Profile Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment