Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MISS UNO-R 2013 Information Technology — Joan Christi Fortu


 


OFFICIAL PAGEANT PHOTO
To vote for Joan, click the link and follow the mechanics: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJourney



RANDOM FACTS

Name: Joan Christi Fortu

Age: 21 years old

Hometown: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

Course: BS Computer Science IV

College: Information Technology

Country Representing: Brazil

Previous Pageant Title/s: IT Queen 2012

Tolentine Missosology Ranking:

Miss UNO-R 2013 Placement:


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Motto:  

“When God opens a door, He always opens a window.” 

Describe yourself: 

I am an energetic, jack-of-all-trades, sensitive and simple.

What does it mean to be a UNO-Rian?

Being a UNO-Rian means living the Recollect faith and being a role model to others and practicing the values learned.

What is your greatest achievement?

No answer.

If there is one event in your life that you want to change, what would it be? Why?

There is no event in my past life that I would like to change because those significant events—good, bad and worse— made me who I am today and made me strong and motivated.

Despite the natural calamities happening in our country, how can you say that it's still more fun in the Philippines?

It would still be more fun in the Philippines in the sense that even though a natural calamity had struck people still find ways to entertain themselves or cheer up others so that their fellowmen would not be depressed and would think positive. Also it is still fun because people are helping each other and you can see the good values that Filipinos possess.

How does it feel representing your college to the prestigious Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013 Pageant?

I feel privileged and honored to be able to represent my college in such a prestigious event.

What are your preparations for this pageant?

First and foremost my is my health because the most important thing that I would consider is my physical and emotional health. Then, I am also preparing for the sets of wardrobe that I will use for the pageant and other things.

Among the candidates, who do you think is your best competitor?

For me, I think everyone is my competitor because for me each candidate has an equal chance of winning.

What or who motivated to win this pageant?

The person who motivated me to enter or join in this pageant is my college dean because he is a highly respected individual not only in the college but also in the University. His support and faith in me boost my confidence.

What do you think is the relevance/importance of Mister and Miss UNO-R to the academic community?

To be Mister and Miss UNO-R doesn’t only mean being pretty, fit and sexy but he/she also needs to be smart which can be obtained through studying and experiences. That’s for me the relevance of this pageant to the academic community.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy?

My personal advocacy would be making myself a role model to everyone and anyone I will meet and promote good values, Catholic values which I learned here in UNO-R.

Why should you be crowned Miss UNO-R 2013

No answer.

Photo Credits: Joan’s Facebook Profile Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment