Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MISTER UNO-R 2013 Business and Accountancy — Erwin Jay Jefferson Zinampan




OFFICIAL PAGEANT PHOTO
To vote for Melissa, click the link and follow the mechanics: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJourney



RANDOM FACTS

Name: ERWIN JAY JEFFERSON ZINAMPAN

Age: 17 years old

Hometown: Dasmarinas, Cavite/ Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental

Course: BS Administration I

College: Business and Accountancy

Country Representing: Spain

Previous Pageant Title/s: Mister College of Business and Accountancy 2013

Tolentine Missosology Ranking:

Mister UNO-R 2013 Placement:


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Motto:

“A thousand mile journey always starts with a single step."

Describe yourself:

I am tall, dark, medyo handsome, fun to be with, optimistic.

What does it mean to be a UNO-Rian?

For me a UNO-Rian means that I’m not just an ordinary student but a student with good values and character.

What is your greatest achievement?

My greatest achievement so far is when I won Mister College of Business and Accountancy 2013.

If there is one event in your life that you want to change, what would it be? Why?

No answer.

Despite the natural calamities happening in our country, how can you say that it's still more fun in the Philippines?

It’s still more fun in the Philippines because even though our country is facing a lot of natural disasters, yet Filipinos can still afford to smile

How does it feel representing your college to the prestigious Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013 Pageant?

It is already a big thing to be given the chance to represent the College of Business and Accountancy because it feels like I am given a great authority and responsibility for winning the pageant.
What are your preparations for this pageant?

I am preparing more on the interview portion because I think that that is the most important part of the pageant.

Among the candidates, who do you think is your best competitor?

[It’s] Mister CAS because he has both the beauty and brain.

What or who motivated to win this pageant?

It’s the entire CBA, the council, students as well as the faculty members.

What do you think is the relevance/importance of Mister and Miss UNO-R to the academic community?

The importance of this pageant is it showcases how UNO-R is capable of making and molding quality and globally competitive students.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy?

I will initiate an online promotion of UNO-R so that even networking citizens from other places will be aware of UNO-R.

Why should you be crowned Miss UNO-R 2013?

I'd rather walk than talk. It’s too early to say that I must win the crown, but instead I will just prove that I can during the pageant.

Photo Credits: Erwin’s Facebook Profile Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment