Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MISTER UNO-R 2013 Arts and Sciences — Juddson Keith Caballero




OFFICIAL PAGEANT PHOTO
To vote for Juddson, click the link and follow the mechanics: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJourney



RANDOM FACTS

Name: JUDDSON KEITH G. CABALLERO

Age: 18 years old

Hometown: La Carlota City, Negros Occidental

Course: BS Medical Technology III

College: Arts and Sciences

Country Representing: Greece

Previous Pageant Title/s: Mister College of Arts and Sciences 2013
                                            Mister UNO-R Freshmen 2011

Tolentine Missosology Ranking:

Mister UNO-R 2013 Placement:


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Motto:

“Life isn’t finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself."

Describe yourself:

I am simple and very friendly. I love basketball very much. I am optimistic and very lovable. 

What does it mean to be a UNO-Rian?

To be UNO-Rian is to be excellent in one’s own way; to be competitive in life’s challenges and trials. A UNO-Rian puts God in everything he/she does and every big decision he/she makes.

What is your greatest achievement?

My greatest achievement is being elected as SK Chairman.

If there is one event in your life that you want to change, what would it be? Why?

There’s nothing I want to change in the past. All that happened in the past has its purpose that made and molded me to be the person I am today. Those mistakes lead me to become better and stronger person I am right now.

Despite the natural calamities happening in our country, how can you say that it's still more fun in the Philippines?

Fun cannot be taken away from us Filipinos. It has been a signature to us. Despite of all calamities that struck our nation, we remain hopeful and optimistic. We can see people still smiling on despite of floods and other calamities. We can turn a bad situation into a good one. We, Filipinos, can improvise.

How does it feel representing your college to the prestigious Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013 Pageant?

It is really an honor to represent my college. I feel pressured that all of the CAS people are counting on me to win and bring the crown. I will do my very best to meet the expectations of the people who believe in me.

What are your preparations for this pageant?

[In terms of preparations], I am practicing for Mister and Miss UNO-R, rehearsing myself for the Q & A, taking enough rest, sleep and good diet, and doing my best to boost my confidence.

Among the candidates, who do you think is your best competitor?

Everyone is my best competitor. All of us want to win and take the crown. They are all best of themselves and also I am. May the best man win this competition in fair square.

What or who motivated to win this pageant?

[They are] my family and friends, especially my special someone. They all count and believe in me to win this competition. So, I am not gonna let them down.

What do you think is the relevance/importance of Mister and Miss UNO-R to the academic community?

Mister and Miss UNO-R candidates embody the knowledge and wisdom of the University.  It shows that we, candidates, must be role models to everyone to study hard, aim for success and strive for reaching the top, to be excellent.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy?

Winning the crown, I represent the whole student body and the youth. My advocacy is to support environmental campaigns. We, youth, are the future. We should take care of our environment. This is a call to all of us that we must learn to preserve it because Mother Nature strikes back with devastating force.

Why should you be crowned Miss UNO-R 2013?

I believe in myself that I am capable of having this title. To do the duties and responsibilities that go along with it and to become a role model of students and youth.

Photo Credits: Juddson’s Facebook Profile Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment