Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MISS UNO-R 2013 Arts and Sciences — Nilsey Grace Briones






OFFICIAL PAGEANT PHOTO
To vote for Nilsey, click the link and follow the mechanics: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJourney


RANDOM FACTS

Name: NILSEY GRACE BRIONES

Age: 20 years old

Hometown: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

Course: BS Medical Technology III

College: Arts and Sciences

Country Representing: Panama

Previous Pageant Title/s: Miss College of Arts and Sciences 2013

Tolentine Missosology Ranking:

Miss UNO-R 2013 Placement:


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Motto:  
“Live life to the fullest.” 

Describe yourself: 

I am a simple person with a big heart who holds clear ambitions and dreams big.

What does it mean to be a UNO-Rian?

It means to be able to uphold the ideals and morals of the school and to have instilled in one’s heart and mind a concern for the welfare of others especially for the weak and less fortunate ones.  

What is your greatest achievement?

To constantly survive and do great in school is a way for me to give back to my parents in which I consider to be my greatest achievement so far.

If there is one event in your life that you want to change, what would it be? Why?

If given the chance to go back to the past and change one event, I wouldn’t go back. Each one of us and the society is the product of the past. It made me who and what I am today. Moreover, I believe that the only time we have is now. Now in which we are able to correct and amend what we’ve done from the past.

Despite the natural calamities happening in our country, how can you say that it's still more fun in the Philippines?

The calamities served to test how strong Filipinos were and it’s still more fun in the Philippines because we Filipinos can still see the light on dark days and most importantly, we continuously keep the faith.

How does it feel representing your college to the prestigious Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013 Pageant?

It feels great and it’s always an honor to represent your college.

What are your preparations for this pageant?

Continuous practices and bit by bit fixing the things that are needed for the event.

Among the candidates, who do you think is your best competitor?

I believe that each of the candidates are equally competitive and shines on their own way.

What or who motivated to win this pageant?

My motivations most of the time would come from different sources but for this event, it would have to be my family. Besides from The Father, they have been my source of strength and courage in achieving great things for them and for me as well.

What do you think is the relevance/importance of Mister and Miss UNO-R to the academic community?

A pageant is a way of giving appreciation and honor to the talents and beauty that God has given to us and is a source of public awareness since the candidates are able to voice out their opinions in which can serve as advices to the concerned public regarding on various issues.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy?

As Ambassadress of Goodwill, I would continuously instill goodness to my words and actions and selflessly serve the poor and marginalized.

Why should you be crowned Miss UNO-R 2013

I am more than willing to take and accept whole heartedly the responsibilities and challenges of being Ms. UNO-R. But whether I win or not, I would still continue to do the things that would bring pride and honor to the institution, to the society and to my family as well.

Photo Credits: Nilsey’s Facebook Profile Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment