Sunday, September 1, 2013

MISTER UNO-R 2013 Education — Kevin Liboon





OFFICIAL PAGEANT PHOTO
To vote for Kevin, click the link and follow the mechanics: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJourney



RANDOM FACTS

Name: KEVIN LIBOON

Age: 21 years old

Hometown: Don Salvador Benedicto, Negros Occidental

Course: BS Education IV PEHM

College: Education

Country Representing: Vietnam

Previous Pageant Title/s: Mister Education 2012

Tolentine Missosology Ranking:

Miss UNO-R 2013 Placement:


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Motto:

“Conquer your fear to overcome hindrances.''

Describe yourself:

Athletic and sports-minded person

What does it mean to be a UNO-Rian?

To be a UNO-Rian means everything.

What is your greatest achievement?

My greatest achievement in the field of sports is when I qualified in the National PRISAA for three consecutive years from 2010-2012.

If there is one event in your life that you want to change, what would it be? Why?

If there is one event in my life that I would like to change, there is none. I don't want to change anything from my past because what happened in my past makes me who I am and what I am today.  

Despite the natural calamities happening in our country, how can you say that it's still more fun in the Philippines?

Despite the natural calamities that happened in our country, I can say that it's still more fun in the Philippines because you can see and witness that all Filipinos are trying their best to help one another. And through faith in God Filipinos are always looking to a positive and brighter tomorrow and smoothly reconstruct those affected structures to become more presentable and appealing for local and international tourists who come over to visit the Philippine tourism spots.

How does it feel representing your college to the prestigious Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013 Pageant?

No answer.

What are your preparations for this pageant?

My preparation for this upcoming pageant is very simple—self motivation to prepare myself for whatever might happen.

Among the candidates, who do you think is your best competitor?

Among the candidates I consider all of them as my best competitors because, for me they are the best from their college or department.

What or who motivated to win this pageant?

What motivates me to win this pageant are my colleagues in the College of Education because I want to show to them that learning doesn't only take place in the classroom but sometimes we need to go beyond and involve ourselves in other school activities to learn more and enhance our talent and skills.

What do you think is the relevance/importance of Mister and Miss UNO-R to the academic community?

The relevance of this upcoming pageant for me is to showcase what the UNO-Rians have and to be a model in the school especially to the young ones.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy?

If I win the crown, I want to promote a sports advocacy wherein every two months UNO-R will organize a Fun Run for a cause with two categories—the open category and the exclusive UNO-Rian category. The proceeds will be used to support for the lacking facilities of UNO-R for the benefits and common good of all UNO-Rians.

Why should you be crowned Miss UNO-R 2013?

For me, I should be crowned as Mister UNO-R because aside from being a UNO-Rian, I am a varsity athlete who always brings the banner of and gives pride to the University in every competition, from NOPSSCEA to PRISAA and in other invitational games.



Photo Credits: Kevin’s Facebook Profile Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment