Thursday, September 5, 2013

MISS UNO-R 2013 Criminal Justice Education — Ma. Tiffany Cabigon




OFFICIAL PAGEANT PHOTO
To vote for Tiffany, click the link and follow the mechanics: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJourney



RANDOM FACTS

Name: MA. TIFFANY CABIGON

Age: 18 years old

Hometown: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

Course: BS Criminology II

College: Criminal Justice Education

Country Representing: Korea

Previous Pageant Title/s: 

Tolentine Missosology Ranking:

Miss UNO-R 2013 Placement:


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Motto:

“Always think BIG."

Describe yourself:

I am versatile, talented and confident.

What does it mean to be a UNO-Rian?

It means to be globally competitive in all areas. It also means that as UNO-Rians we should not just simply be smart but we should also be versatile in all aspects to make us shine from all other schools.

What is your greatest achievement?

My greatest achievement is when I was able to be on the Top 5 during the Regional PRISSAP Declamation Competition held in Ilo-ilo City among the more than 50 contestants who participated in.

If there is one event in your life that you want to change, what would it be? Why?

Nothing… because I believe those mistakes that I made in the past life have contributed much of who I am at present.

Despite the natural calamities happening in our country, how can you say that it's still more fun in the Philippines?

It’s more fun in the Philippines because no matter how hard life is, Filipinos continue to smile and to think that after the darkness there is still hope for tomorrow. Filipinos are indeed happy and optimistic people and for sure if you’re with them, you will really feel the warm welcome they could give.

How does it feel representing your college to the prestigious Mister and Miss UNO-R 2013 Pageant?

It feels great because I was chosen to be the representative of my college out of the many who are aiming to join the said pageant. I am overwhelmed because I will be able to show to others how good Criminology students are.

What are your preparations for this pageant?

I don’t have much preparation because I just want to enjoy the opportunity that they had given me. I just continue to pray for God’s guidance that I can perform well through helping myself and the support of others.

Among the candidates, who do you think is your best competitor?

Myself… We all have extraordinary talents that will make us simply the best. I am not here to look at others’ weaknesses but I am here to compete with myself and to enhance myself to make me shine and stand out from the rest.

What or who motivated to win this pageant?

My college of course, without them I am also nothing. They are my inspiration why I continue to strive hard to grab the crown.

What do you think is the relevance/importance of Mister and Miss UNO-R to the academic community?

It’s not just a competition of beauty and talents but it also measures how the candidates will answer the question of each judge.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy?

My personal advocacy is to make the environment a better place to live in. We should care and give our share by planting more trees starting from within our campus and outside the school’s premises.

Why should you be crowned Miss UNO-R 2013?

I should be crowned as Miss UNO-R 2013 since I believe that I can be active catalyst of change to make this world a better place to live through the help of this community.

Photo Credits: Tiffany’s FB Photos





No comments:

Post a Comment