Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mister and Miss READS 2013 —Team Pink Falcon




Tolentine Missosology is an online blog for UNO-Recoletos Beauty Pageants.  Its main objective is to promote and offer the latest interesting information related to the pageant activities of the University as well as major international beauty pageants

The Tolentine Missosology is coming out with a special coverage of Mister and Miss READS (Recoletos Educational Assistance for Deserving Students) 2013. Days leading to the Pageant and Coronation Night, Tolentine Missosology will release exciting information and photos of all candidates representing their respective teams.

A panel of online judges will handpick Mister and Miss Tolentine Missosology READS 2013 based on the available official photos, talent and costume presentation and written interview published in the blog. Results will be published in Tolentine Missosology Leaderboard days before the pageant night.

Tolentine Missosology officially presents the Team Pink Falcon.



A. RANDOM FACTS

Name: DARYL EBANO

Age: 17 years old

Height: 5’7

Hometown: Valladolid, Negros Occidental

Course and Year: BS Agriculture I

Team: Pink Falcon

Team Element: Flora and Fauna

Hobbies: Basketball

Previous Pageant Experience: None


B. PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Personal Motto: “Prayer is the best armor in life.”

Describe yourself. Kind, faithful, and caring

Why did you choose UNO-R as your school?

I chose UNO-R because the school produces competitive students.

What is your favorite place in UNO-R? Why?

It’s University Clinic because there is where I belong.

What subjects do you find challenging? Why?
It’s Math because I am challenged to solve any kind of problems.

Do you agree that in love, age doesn’t matter? Why or Why not?

Yes, because you will never know when you will be struck by love.

Do you think the corruption in the Philippine government will end if the pork barrel system is totally abolished? Why or Why not?

No, because people in the government are not contented with what they. They will still find a way to get what they want.

Do you believe that READS scholars should refrain from joining student protests against tuition fee increase?

No, because READS scholars are granted fully of the scholarship by the administration.

How do you describe a READS scholar?

Faithful, kind, respectful and loving

What do you think are the most important qualities that READS scholars should possess?

The most important quality that READS scholars should possess is being responsible at all times.

What are your most challenging experiences as a READ scholar?

The most challenging experience is dealing with the patients in the clinic.

How does it feel representing your group to the Mister and Miss READS 2013 Pageant?

I feel nervous because I carry a big responsibility.

Why should you be crowned Mister READS 2013?

I should be crowned Mister READS because I have the nature of being responsible.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy as a READS scholar?

My personal advocacy as a READS scholar is to value quality time with our family and friends.

Your short message to all UNO-R READS scholars…

My short message to all UNO-R READS is to be responsible, be patient and be mature enough because you can reach your goal in life if you follow your heart.




A. RANDOM FACTS

Name: CHRISTINE MARISSE P. POMAR

Age: 16 years old

Height: 5’4

Hometown: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental

Course and Year: BS Accountancy I

Team: Pink Falcon

Team Element: Flora and Fauna

Hobbies: Drawing

Previous Pageant Experience: None


B. PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Personal Motto: “Everything happens for a reason.”

Describe yourself: I’m just a simple, friendly and hardworking student.

Why did you choose UNO-R as your school?

I chose UNO-R as my school because I know that it can give me high quality education.

What is your favorite place in UNO-R? Why?

My favorite place in UNO-R is at the Property Office because aside from I can learn new things there; I also consider it as my second home. It sharpens my skills and taught to be responsible.

What subjects do you find challenging? Why?

In my first semester here in UNO-R, I can say that I find Accounting as a challenging subject because it exercises my mind to think deeper.

Do you agree that in love, age doesn’t matter? Why or Why not?

For me, age doesn’t matter because the true meaning of love is caring and being concern to other’s well-being without discrimination of age.

Do you think the corruption in the Philippine government will end if the pork barrel system is totally abolished? Why or Why not?

I really have no idea what pork barrel is all about. So as a student, I think corruption can be totally abolished if and only if people or politicians will change their attitude for the better.

Do you believe that READS scholars should refrain from joining student protests against tuition fee increase?

Yes, because we have no right to complain about those things. READS scholars are of course only paying less than half of the tuition fee so it is just right if we refrain from doing so.

How do you describe a READS scholar?

A READS scholar is a hardworking, disciplined, honest, kind, patient, and many more. But most of all, he is God-fearing.

What do you think are the most important qualities that READ scholars should possess?

The very most important quality a READS scholar should possess is having strong, great and deeper faith in God thinking that nothing can ever go wrong if we do everything in His honor.

What are your most challenging experiences as a READ scholar?

Managing your school and duty hours is certainly the most challenging part because you have to balance them in order to stay in the right track and also striving hard to maintain good grades despite a very schedule.

How does it feel representing your group to the Mister and Miss READS 2013 Pageant?

Of course, I feel nervous for I have no past experiences on pageants like this. Not being able to reach the expectation of everyone is my greatest fear but I realized that I will replace back the support that my group gave me.

Why should you be crowned Miss READS 2013?

I deserve to be crowned as Ms. READS 2013 because I did my very best to win this competition without putting others down but also encouraging them to be at their best.

If you win the crown, what would be your personal advocacy as a READS scholar?

In God’s grace if I will win the crown, my advocacy as a READS scholar is to be a good role model to my co-READS not just for myself but also in order to help others do something good for themselves, to always choose to do what is right.

Your short message to all UNO-R READS scholars…

Just have faith and live life as what God would want you to live it. Believe in your capability, always ask guidance to God in every decision you make in life.







Click the links below to see other Mister and Miss READS 2013 candidates from other teams:








No comments:

Post a Comment