Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thoughts on Our Wedding Anniversaries...



December 22, 2015






It's 12:09 A.M. as I am editing this wedding blog. I kept playing the song, "Touch and Go" by Rupert Holmes. I was very inspired.

Happy Wood Wedding Anniversary, sweetie! It's been and will always be an incredibly amazing and meaningful life with you. Thank you for your major, major, major great lovefidelity, support, and all. God has been so extremely good to us. And I continue praying that we will have the chance to grow old together through thick and thin, better and worse times, in health and sickness, for richer and for poorer, till death do us part. I love you so much.

As this very comes to an end, my thoughts are turned to Rupert Holmes’ classic song “Touch and Go.” I deliberately took it as the official theme song of our BIG 5 because the song offered so much inspiration and at the same time a challenge.

Inspiration… because in the face of life’s uncertainties, dangers, risks, chaos, confusions, fears, and all negativities, our love will always be like a thread that will always keep us united, positive, strong, courageous, determined, loyal, faithful, and alive and in love for years to come. Thank God for having planted this seed of love in our hearts. And I know that this love that He planted in us will grow and bear fruit because He will sustain and nurture it with His grace, love and providence every single minute of our married life.

Challenge… because our love can help us transcend our human weakness and form us to be of support and strength for each other in the midst of life’s unfairness and difficulties. Our love will be our “rope that never unwinds” and will keep us from breaking from our falls and leaving each other.

For my shortcomings and inadequacies as a husband, I apologize. I always pray that each day God will make me a good and faithful husband to you. And I never forget to pray for you and our marriage, that we will always become strong and happy couple. Thank you for loving me more than I ever imagine, sweetie.

May God bless us with more happy and meaningful years of married life, a decent house which we earnestly pray, and a baby when the right time comes.

Promise, I'll never touch and go... 

Here's a song dedicated to you on our 5th...

Nobody said that
Life is always fair
Sometimes it clips your wings
While you're in mid-air
But there's a thread
Between your life and mine
And when you're losin' hope
This rope won't unwind

Refrain:
Hold on tight
'Cause life is touch and go
It's sink and swim
But never doubt
If you're out on a limb
I'll get the call
To break your fall
I'll never leave you
Even when life
Is touch and go
Or hit and run
We'll never break
If we take it as one
I'm here to stay,
I pray you know
I'll never touch
I'll never touch and go

Someday you'll find
There's nothin' in the night
That wasn't there before
You turned out the light
Straight from your mind
The monster 'neath your bed
The voices in the hall
They're all in your head

Refrain:
Hold on tight
'Cause life is touch and go
It's sink and swim
But never doubt
If you're out on a limb
I'll get the call
To break your fall
I'll never leave you
Even when life
Is touch and go
Or hit and run
We'll never break
If we take it as one
I'm here to stay,
I pray you know
I'll never touch
I'll never touch and go

When you feel lost
You're only spun around
Tumbled and tossed
But never run around
Life is a townful
Of strangers at best
I'll help you home
God help the rest

Refrain:
Hold on tight
'Cause life is touch and go
It's sink and swim
But never doubt
If you're out on a limb
I'll get the call
To break your fall
I'll never leave you
Even when life
Is touch and go
Or hit and run
We'll never break
If we take it as one
I'm here to stay,
I pray you know
I'll never touch
I'll never touch and go

Life is touch and go
It's sink or swim
But never doubt
If you're out on a limb
I'll get the call...



December 22, 2014

Happy Silk Wedding Anniversary to us sweetie Jaz today, December 22, 2014. Four years ago, we said our yes to "Forever Yours" as Edward and Bella in our real "twilight" saga, and now praying and hoping that we will have more years to spend this "forever" on earth. I love you so much. Thank you for your patience, understanding, unconditional love, forgiveness and generosity, especially in times when I am in my "vampire" mood, childish tantrums when I have to be the real me. during the good and the worst times of my life, thank you for all your love that made me whole and sane. Your love is like a heroine to me that keeps me alive and full of energy. Te quiero mucho. Happy 4th. 

...and for our loved ones and friends, our maninays and maninoys who are always constantly keeping us in their prayers and helping us in whatever way they can in our marriage, a million thanks to all of you. May God bless you a hundredfold of blessings. Please continue praying for us, for our health, strength, fidelity and faith.


 I've realized that in married life there's no such thing as best recipe or do-it-yourself guide. The couple have to creatively devise solutions at their disposals which will fit and work at that specific and unique moment of their lives... because there's no perfect partner nor marriage after all, no matter how much we try. But by accepting our imperfections, we can grow perfectly together.


December 22, 2013


The BIG 3 Dinner Date with Bella Jaz De Jesus Madrigal. Thank you sweetie for all the loving care and support for all these years. I have no regrets for saying "I DO" to you three years ago. I will always love you for a thousand years. I will always be your Edward, forever. May God bless our marriage for the years to come. Mwaaaaaahhhh, Happy Leather Wedding Anniversary for both of us.


December 22, 2012

*I was not able to keep the message I posted on Facebook on December 22, 2015. It was supposed to be our Cotton Wedding Anniversary. My wife just told me that I was not in my good mood on that dinner night we had at Bar 21. I just realized that I missed that romantic and historic moment of our wedding anniversary. Anyway, from that moment on, I promised to myself that we should be taking mementos of our wedding dates, may it be lunch, dinner or a movie. 

December 22, 2011


To my ever dearest, loving and lovely spouse, you’re such a wonderful blessing that God has given me. Thank you for your faithful and generous love, care, support and understanding. No one else in this world would give me love, care, support and understanding the way you do. I just don't know what my life would be now without you... and for that, I will always be grateful to you. With you, my life has been so blessed and filled with endless excitement and adventure.

Today, we celebrate our most difficult accomplishment, staying married together for one year.

Happy Paper Wedding Anniversary to both of us Sweetie!

It's already 12:30 am December 23, 2011... just arrived with my sweetheart, enjoying the night together on our Paper Wedding Anniversary! After a sumptuous and very romantic dinner at 21 Bar Resto, we enjoyed the rest of the night at Black Velvet comedy bar. It was so much fun for both of us as we enjoyed the food and the fun at the comedy bar. I never thought we can reach this far... I'm counting more years to be with my ONE and ONLY Bella and Vanilla Twilight... I love you so much sweetie.... and for the many times I fell short of expressing the love that you expected me to show, I'll try my very best to make it up with you... The five glasses of Screwdriver screwed me up as we head off for home. Thank you sweetie for the love and so much fun and adventure with your company...

I just thank the Lord so much for all His blessing for us in our married life for the past year despite the many challenges that we faced together... The Lord has been good to us that's why we celebrate His unfailing love and providence to us. Praise and thanksgiving to You oh Lord, now and always...




No comments:

Post a Comment